MC-IRP-12 - How to Request Replacement IRP Credentials

If you have lost IRP cab cards, decals, or plates, you may submit an International Registration Plan Schedule C to request replacements. You may also request IRP replacement credentials through TNTAP.

If someone other than a representative of the company applies for replacement credentials, a completed Power of Attorney (form attached below) is required.


Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk