MC-IRP-2 - USDOT Number is Generally Required to Register

With the exception of registered owners of commercial motor vehicles who are not motor carriers but lease their commercial motor vehicles to entities that are motor carriers, a USDOT Number must be obtained prior to registering for IRP.

For more information about USDOT, or to learn how to apply for a USDOT Number, click here.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk