RBLT-4 - Owner of a Newly Purchased Vehicle that is Involved in a Wreck Prior to the Transfer of Title may Apply for a Salvage Certificate

A registrant may apply for a salvage certificate on a vehicle they just purchased that was involved in a wreck before they transferred the title into their name. They will need to provide the previous title transferred to them with a bill of sale and Application for the Salvage or Non-Repairable Certificate.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk