MC-IFTA-2 - Who Needs an IFTA License

Any person based in a member jurisdiction, such as Tennessee, who operates one or more qualified motor vehicles (26,001 lbs. or more) in two or more member jurisdictions is required to obtain an International Fuel Tax Agreement license and decals issued by their base jurisdiction. The license and decals must be renewed annually. Quarterly reports must be filed to maintain valid IFTA credentials.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk