VTR-49 - Military Member - Emissions Test

A military member stationed outside of Tennessee, but whose vehicle is registered in Tennessee, may qualify for an exemption from emissions testing. If the home of record is in a county that requires emissions testing, the member can apply for the exemption by submitting an Application for Vehicle Emission Test Exemption, found here.


Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk