Kentucky red titles are the equivalent of a Tennessee non-repairable certificate. Vehicles that are issued Kentucky red titles or Tennessee non-repairable certificates are damaged beyond repair and would not meet the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for on road operation. A vehicle that is issued a Kentucky red title may not be registered in Tennessee.
VTR-23 - Kentucky Red Title
- RBLT-7 - Vehicle Rebuilt in Another State Before Coming Back to Tennessee
- VTR-20 - Driving a "Totaled" Vehicle
- VTR-43 - Title Signed Over to Buyer Who did not Take Possession of Vehicle
- RBLT-4 - Owner of a Newly Purchased Vehicle that is Involved in a Wreck Prior to the Transfer of Title may Apply for a Salvage Certificate
- VTR-24 - Towing Company Selling to a Dismantler