VTR-21 - Emissions Needed for Temporary Tag

A registrant cannot receive a temporary tag if their vehicle does not pass emissions.

An owner that cannot pay for vehicle repairs needed to pass an emissions test can apply for a hardship waiver. The Vehicle Emissions Testing Waiver Application can be found here and the Vehicle Emissions Inspection Hardship Waiver Instructions for residents of Hamilton, Rutherford, Sumner, Williamson and Wilson Counties can be found here.

More information: Vehicle Emissions Inspection Waiver Information

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk