LIEN-1 - Location to Send Paperwork to Note a Lien

Applications for notation of lien, required supporting documentation, and all applicable fees should be sent to any county clerk’s office located in Tennessee. Please contact the county clerk’s office as fees may vary. A listing of county clerk locations may be found here.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk