GI-5 - Vehicle Transfer When There is No Will, Spouse or Children

When a vehicle is inherited from an individual that left no will and is not survived by a spouse or children, the person that has inherited the vehicle should complete an Affidavit of Inheritance to submit to their local county clerk’s office.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk