GI-1 - Change in Name Due to Marriage/Divorce

To update a vehicle record after a name change due to marriage or divorce, the applicant must provide a copy of the marriage certificate or final divorce decree indicating the name can be changed and present the documentation of name change to the local county clerk.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk