TNTAP Payments-5 – Payments Made by Taxpayers Outside of the United States

Taxpayers who live outside of the United States can submit credit card payments through TNTAP or ACH credit payments through the bank. If submitting an ACH credit payment, the payment must be made through a bank located in the United States.        

Instructions for submitting an ACH credit payment are available in the Tennessee Electronic Payments Guide (below).         

Tennessee Electronic Payments Guide

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk