Saved requests can be accessed in multiple ways through TNTAP. Below are instructions that describe each.
From the TNTAP logon page:
This is only to retrieve a request that was saved without logging in to TNTAP. You MUST have the confirmation code that was emailed to you at the time you saved the request as a draft.
- In the Help section, select the “View Additional Services” hyperlink.
- Click the “Retrieve a saved submission” link.
- Enter in your email and confirmation code.
- Click the “Submit” button.
After logging in to TNTAP:
- Log in to TNTAP.
- If you have access to multiple taxpayers, select the taxpayer.
- Select the “More…” tab
- Click the “Search Submissions” link.
- Select the submission.