TNTAP allows customers to make online payments to the Department of Revenue, including tax liability and estimated tax payments for all taxes available in TNTAP including the following taxes:
Alcohol taxes Marriage tax
Automobile rental surcharge tax Motor carrier (IFTA, IRP, UCR, Intrastate)
Bail bonds tax Motor fuels
Beer taxes Motor oil fee
Business tax Overweight assessment
Coin-operated amusement tax Professional privilege tax
Consumer use Realty mortgage/transfer tax
Fantasy sports tax Sales and use tax
Franchise and excise tax Severance taxes
Gross receipt taxes Special events
Hall income tax Television and telecommunications sales tax
Litigation tax Tire fee
Litigation fines and fees Tobacco tax
Liquor-by-the-drink tax Tobacco licensed distributor reports (LDR)
To make a payment without logging in to a TNTAP account:
- Navigate to the TNTAP website
- In the “Make a Payment without Logging In” section, select the “Pay by ACH Debit” or “Pay by Credit Card” hyperlink.
- Follow the prompts to complete the payment request.
To make a payment while logged in to your TNTAP account:
- Log in to TNTAP.
- Select the account to apply the payment.
- Click “Make a Payment” link in the “I Want To” section.
- Choose ACH Debit or Credit Card and fill in the information requested.
- Click “Submit” to complete the payment.
- Enter your TNTAP password, which will act as your authorization to make the payment.