About TNTAP-16 - Changing or Canceling a Request

A taxpayer cannot change or cancel a payment made by credit card after it is submitted. For all other requests: if the request has not been processed, you may change or withdraw the request.  To do so:

  1. Access the period for which you would like to make the change.
  2. Select the request that you wish to change or withdraw.
  3. In the Status section select “Edit” to make changes or “Delete” to cancel the request.
Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk