SUT-12 - Notifying the Department Regarding a Change in the Nature of Your Business

Taxpayers should notify the Department if their business makes changes to the type of products or services it sells. Typically, the taxpayer's sales and use tax account number will not change. However, business classification codes may require updating. Furthermore, a taxpayer the changes its business type, such as from a limited liability company to a corporation, should contact the Department to confirm their accounts are still accurate.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk