SUT-Special Events-3 - Remitting Sales Tax as a Special Events Vendor

  1. Vendors that have a sales tax account number should email Taxpayer Services at prior to the end of the month in which the event is held and ask Taxpayer Services to update their accounts by adding the special event to the registration. Vendors should provide their consolidated sales tax (SLC) account number, the name of the event, the date of the event, and the address of the event.
  2. Vendors that do not have a sales tax account number should submit the special event vendor registration online at

Please include the following:

Request type:  Tax Question
My question is about:  Register Account

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk