F&E-22 - Report Federal Income Revisions on Department's Form

Federal income revisions should be reported on the Department’s Federal Income Revision Form in lieu of filing amended returns.  This form along with a letter of explanation and supporting documentation should be mailed to the address shown on the form.

More information: Important Notice # 17-16

Reference: Tenn. Code Ann. §§ 67-1-1501(b)(3); 67-1-1802(a)(3); 67-4-2003.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk