RAP-24 - Acting Through Accountant or Bookkeeper

The Department of Revenue can only discuss your tax information with you or an authorized representative to whom you have given authority. You may add a representative (lawyer, accountant or bookkeeper) as an authorized representative for a specific tax account online by logging into the Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP). Alternatively, you may complete and submit a Power of Attorney Form.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk