RAP-8 - Correcting Wholesaler Data

Taxpayers must contact the wholesaler that provided the incorrect data and notify them of the error.  The wholesaler will then need to upload a corrected file.  Once the corrected data has been uploaded, you or the wholesaler should notify us of the correction so the assessment can be adjusted.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk