BOND-6 - Certificates of Deposit Qualify for Bonded Account


The Department will accept certificates of deposit (CDs) for a bond requirement. The CD must include both the business’s legal name and Tennessee Department of Revenue as owners of the CD. For liquor-by-the-drink bonds, the business must also include a Pledge of Collateral form which may be found here. CDs cannot be submitted electronically and must be presented in person or mailed to the address below:               

Andrew Jackson State Office Building              
500 Deaderick Street   
Nashville, TN 37242

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk