BOND-5 - How to Submit Cash Bond

Cash bond must be cash or cashier’s check. Cashier’s checks may be mailed to the Department at one of the addresses below and should include the business’s Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN). If you wish to provide a cash bond for your account, you must submit it in person at one of the office locations listed below:

1301 Riverfront Parkway, Suite 203 
Chattanooga, TN 37401

Lowell Thomas State Office Building
225 Dr. Martin Luther King Dr., Suite 340 
Jackson, TN 38301

204 High Point Dr.
Johnson City, TN 37601

7175 Strawberry Plains Pike, Suite 209
Knoxville, TN 37914

3150 Appling Rd.
Bartlett, TN 38133

Andrew Jackson State Office Building
500 Deaderick St.
Nashville, TN 37242

Personal checks cannot be accepted as cash bonds.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk