BUS-15 –Minimal Activity Licenses

Businesses with between $3,000 and $10,000 in gross receipts during the tax year must obtain a minimal activity license annually for $15 from the local county and/or city clerk.

Businesses with less than $3,000 in gross receipts per year may pay a $15 fee and get a minimal activity business license, but it is not required.

Reference: Tenn. Code Ann. § 67-4-723.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk