GEN-11 – Correcting Errors on Filed Returns

Taxpayers who believe they have filed a tax return in error should call 615-253-0600 (Nashville area and out-of-state callers) or 800-342-1003 (Tennessee callers). Customer service representatives are available between 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Central time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.

Please have a copy of your tax return, as well as your tax account number and federal identification number or social security number when calling. A representative will discuss the problem with you and recommend a solution to your problem, which may include the filing of an amended tax return.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk