What is the process to replace a lost or stolen personalized plate?

The customer would need to complete an Application for Duplicate License Plate/Replacement Plate or Decal and submit to the local county clerk office.  They would need to file the police report, as well as part of the application.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk