If I am military, stationed outside of Tennessee, but my car is registered in Tennessee, do I have to go through emissions?

If the home of record is in a county which requires emissions, an exemption can be applied for https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/environment/air/documents/vehicleemissiondocs/ApplicationForVehicleExemption2017Davidson.pdf

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk