Can a temporary tag be issued to a semi-truck?

No, the customer will have to register the truck and pay for the plate before getting a temporary tag.  If crossing state lines, the truck will need to be registered through IRP.  If travelling locally, the customer can complete the process at the local county clerk office.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk