Can a person use a disabled application from another state to receive a disabled license plate or placard in Tennessee?

No, the person will have to complete the Tennessee Application for Disabled Person License Plate and/or Placard.  The proof of disability from out of state physician may be accepted.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk