Can an out of state resident get a temporary tag for a side-by-side?

Yes.  A temporary tag can be received in lieu of registration plates for Class I & Class II vehicles that are owned or leased by nonresidents.  See Application for Off-Highway Vehicle Temporary Operation Permit.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk