If an individual is giving a vehicle to a company for which they work, how will the company title and register in their name?

The individual gifting the vehicle should complete an Affidavit of Non-Dealer Transfers of Motor Vehicles and Boats.  The company will submit the completed affidavit, along with a completed Multipurpose Use application, to the county clerk to complete title and registration in the company’s name.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk