If a customer already has a State Park plate, will they be able to apply for an Amateur Radio Plate?

Yes, if the customer is a Tennessee resident and holds an unrevoked and unexpired official amateur radio license issued by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk