What documents are needed to register a vehicle imported from overseas?

Title or MSO if applicable, bill of sale, Form H-7 and legible photos of the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards Label. Military members who have transferred a vehicle because of deployment are exempt from customs.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk