How can I get a temporary operating permit if the county clerk is not open?

Unfortunately, these can only be obtained through the county clerk office.  If the clerk is closed in the county you are located in, you may be able to obtain one from a neighboring county.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk