I participated as a vendor in an event. How do I remit sales tax?

1.  If you have a sales tax account number, please email Taxpayer Services at revenue.support@tn.gov prior to the end of the month in which the event is held. Ask them to update your account by adding the special event to your registration.  Please provide your consolidated sales tax (SLC) account number, the name of the event, the date of the event and the address of the event.

2. If you do not have a sales tax account number, please submit the special event vendor registration online at https://revenue.support.tn.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Please include the following: 

  • Request type:  Tax Question
  • My question is about:  Register Account
Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk