An event held in a Tennessee community usually lasting for a short time period, featuring a theme such as arts and crafts, home show, or a holiday themed event, where vendors are available in a concentrated geographical location.
What is a special event?
- I am a promoter of a special event in Tennessee. What are my responsibilities regarding taxes from the event?
- I participated as a vendor in an event. How do I remit sales tax?
- What if I am already registered with the Tennessee Department of Revenue, but I participated another event as a vendor?
- What services are subject to sales and use tax in Tennessee?
- Is a pre-recorded video of an online course that was previously livestreamed subject to sales tax?