Can a customer apply for a salvage certificate on a vehicle they just purchased that was involved in a wreck before they transferred the title into their name? What documentation is needed?

Yes. The customer will need to provide the previous title transferred to them with a bill of sale and application for the salvage.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk