Delivery services include the pickup of one or more local products from a local merchant and delivery of the local products to a customer. Delivery services do not include deliveries that require over 50 miles of travel from the local merchant to the customer.
What are delivery services?
- How does a delivery network company elect to be a marketplace facilitator?
- What services are subject to sales and use tax in Tennessee?
- What is a delivery network company?
- When must a marketplace facilitator collect and remit Tennessee sales tax?
- How does a marketplace facilitator demonstrate to the Department that substantially all its marketplace sellers are registered and collecting with the Department?