The Tennessee Business Relief Program was designed to reimburse small businesses for costs incurred as a result of mandatory closures. The program focuses on businesses that collect sales tax or pay business tax and were required to suspend or significantly modify their operations under Tennessee Executive Order.
Why was my business not included in the program?
- Which businesses are eligible for a business relief payment through the Tennessee Business Relief Program?
- What if my business is not listed, but I close voluntarily?
- How do I get my business relief payment? Is an application or certification required?
- Am I eligible to receive a payment under the Tennessee Business Relief Program if my business has received another form of relief related to the COVID-19 pandemic, such as a forgivable loan under the Payroll Protection Program (PPP)?
- I received an eligibility notification. How do I complete my pre-award certification?