Can a retired firefighter get a Tennessee Firefighter plate, if they are originally from another state and was a firefighter in that state, not Tennessee?

The standard Firefighter plate is for owners or lessees of motor vehicles who are residents of the State of Tennessee and are current firefighters or retired firefighters in good standing. As long as they are now residents of Tennessee and active or retired in good standing, they would qualify for the plate.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk