Who do I contact to request a payoff amount or ask that my lien be released?

Please contact the Special Procedures Section in Nashville at (615) 741-7074.  You may also view your specific account information as well as make payments by logging in to your TNTAP account at https://tntap.tn.gov/eservices/_/

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk