No, electronic signatures on titles are not accepted. We can, however, accept electronic signatures on all other documents.
Are electronic signatures on a title accepted?
- If a vehicle was gifted to me, do I still need to pay sales tax?
- If a customer purchased a new or used vehicle and wants to transfer the current plate, that was just renewed, would the vehicle need to go through emissions before transferring and registering?
- Can a vehicle be titled in Tennessee if there are two owners and one resides in another state?
- If my VIN number is incorrect, what paperwork is needed to have it corrected, and where is it sent?
- How can I provide proof of ownership if I do not have a title, but only bill of sale?