If my VIN number is incorrect, what paperwork is needed to have it corrected, and where is it sent?

Verification by law enforcement or a licensed motor vehicle dealer is the preferred method. This can be submitted to your local County Clerk office or the State.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk