If my vehicle has been deemed a total loss, can I still drive it?

No.  A vehicle deemed a total loss must obtain a salvage certificate title and then go through the rebuilt process in order to be able to drive on the road again. These vehicles will require inspections before being issued a title branded “Rebuilt”.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk