If an out of state title was not issued a brand for salvage, when coming into the state, what brand would TN issue to that title?

Research would have to be conducted to determine what may have occurred and how to best proceed. It may require contacting the previous state for a letter, or possibly a corrected title from the previous state, in order to properly brand, or title the vehicle.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk