Does the State issue deaf/hard of hearing decals or are they issued from the County Clerk’s office?

These are issued from the State.  The customer will complete the Application for Deaf/Hard of Hearing Registration Designation or Hearing Impaired Decal and mail it to:  Vehicle Services Division,  500 Deaderick Street, 7th Floor, Nashville, TN 37242, along with the appropriate fee.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk