If my plate was confiscated, how can I get it replaced?

Depending on why the plate was confiscated will determine the course of action.

If a plate was confiscated because it was not on the vehicle it belonged, then that customer would need to apply to have said vehicle titled and registered accordingly.  Customers whose plates have been lost, stolen, or mutilated can apply for a replacement plate through their local County Clerk office by completing the Application for Duplicate/Replacement License Plate or Decal form.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk