My agricultural exemption certificate expired, and I have not yet received a new one. What should I do?

We apologize for this inconvenience. Please call our Taxpayer Services Division at 615-253-0600, and choose option number seven. We need to ensure we have your correct contact information on file, and we can resend your certificate.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk