If the same brand name is used on the Certificates of Label Approval (COLAs) for individual varieties of your brand, you may register the brand and list the varieties within that one brand registration. If the brand name on the COLAs is different for each variety, you will need to register each variety as a separate brand.
How do I register varieties of the same brand?
- How do I register beer containing 5% - 8% alcohol by weight (ABW)?
- How do I convert a brand’s alcohol content by volume (ABV) to alcohol content by weight (ABW)?
- Why are distilleries required to file monthly informational reports?
- How do I register wine, distilled spirits, or high alcohol content beer (over 8% ABW) in Tennessee?
- What are the franchise and excise tax filing requirements for an entity that has substantial nexus in the state but qualifies for protection under Public Law 86-272?