The reports include credits claimed for tax periods ending during the previous fiscal year. This means that the report due January 1, 2019 includes credits claimed for tax periods ending during the fiscal year July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018.
What information is included in the tax credit reports?
- Do the reports include all tax credits that may be claimed for the period covered?
- Why are some totals hidden in the report?
- If a single member limited liability company (“SMLLC”) elects to be disregarded for federal tax purposes, can its corporate parent claim the SMLLC’s job tax credits on future franchise, excise tax returns?
- Has the franchise and excise tax credit for service providers of broadband internet access been repealed?
- I am an out-of-state dealer with no physical presence in Tennessee. How do I register with the Tennessee Department of Revenue if my sales exceed the $500,000 threshold set out in Sales and Use Tax Rule 1320-05-01-.129(2)?