If I need to note a lien, where do I send the paperwork?

Effective July 1, 2019, all applications for notation of lien, required supporting documentation and all applicable fees should be forwarded to any county clerk’s office located in Tennessee. Please contact the county clerk’s office as fees may vary. For a listing of county clerk locations, please visit www.tn.gov/revenue/title-and-registration.html

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk