No. Boarding a pet is a service that is not subject to sales or use tax.
Is the boarding of a pet subject to sales or use tax?
- Is pet grooming, bathing, and boarding of animals taxable for business tax purposes?
- Should Class I/Class II vehicle registrations be retroactively assessed sales tax if they were purchased using an agricultural exemption certificate?
- What services are subject to sales and use tax in Tennessee?
- How do I upload a CSV file with my business tax return in TNTAP?
- My family raises hogs. We slaughter them and produce hams, bacon, and sausage. We sell these during the agritourism activities and from a small store on the farm. Should we collect sales tax on these sales under either of the conditions?